According to a report out this week, universities that fail to quickly make a good impression on new students suffer higher dropout rates than those that do.
Research consultancy YouthSight surveyed more than 10,300 students, and asked them to rate their university in terms of their initial experiences of the institution.
The 20 universities for “excellent early student experience” (in reverse order) are:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now