Two academics from the University of Northampton's Business School are studying the extent of "techno-addiction" in the UK. The research is being led by Nada Kakabadse, a professor in management and business research. The new work builds on her previous research on addiction to the BlackBerry hand-held wireless device. The school is seeking participants for a survey that asks questions such as "Do you feel uninhibited in a virtual world?" and "Do you feel free to explore new worlds and be a free spirit?" To participate in the survey, visit http://surveys.mattersoffact.co.uk/technologyaddiction.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now