If you have ever been involved in completing or supervising a PhD (and if you are on this website then there is a good chance that you have), there is a movie coming out this Autumn that could be right up your street.
Filmed on location at the top-ranking California Institute of Technology, the new film takes a humorous look at the world of academia through the eyes of four grad students, and features real academics in many of the roles. It was funded in large part by scholars and researchers through a successful Kickstarter campaign.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now