White Space, a £2.5 million multipurpose development bringing together computer arts and games students and staff, business people, broadcasters and artists has opened at the University of Abertay Dundee. The centre is part of Abertay's work in computer games technology and also home to the planning group for the Creative Scotland national arts organisation and BBC art and innovation initiatives.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now