Aberystwyth University and Bangor University are joining forces to establish a new centre for teacher education. One of three national centres, it will train primary and secondary teachers from 2010. It will be managed by both institutions as part of a strategic partnership between the universities. The formation of the three teacher-education centres in Wales is the result of government policy in response to a decline in the number of teacher-training places available.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now