The new Queen Margaret University campus at Musselburgh is worth £77 million to the UK economy, a study has found. Research by the University of Strathclyde revealed that every £1 million QMU spends generates four new jobs outside the university and £380,000 for the East Lothian area. It also creates seven jobs across Scotland and a further three jobs elsewhere in the UK.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now