Disappointing that in an issue generally highlighting the inappropriateness of Sir Tim Hunt’s comments on “girls” in laboratories, Times Higher Education illustrated George Osborne and Vince Cable with their photographs, but for Theresa May…a leopard-print kitten heel (“I thought – and still believe – that what I was doing was in the interests of young people. But having so many of them so angry...”, Features, 18 June).
In the event that you should find it necessary to illustrate this letter, I enclose my own photograph.
Estates and facilities, director
University of Reading
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now