University business models of the future and massive open online courses (Moocs) are up for discussion in the first episode in a series of podcasts by Goldsmiths, University of London.
Recorded in front of a live audience at the university on 1 October 2013, the podcast features Sir Adrian Smith, vice-chancellor of the University of London, in conversation with John Gill, editor of Times Higher Education.
Introduced by Pat Loughrey, the warden of Goldsmiths.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now