Your article, "Oz turns its back on cyber institute" (THES, January 19) reported that the Norfolk Island distance-learning institution "Greenwich University" failed a federal education department assessment in Australia.
For the record, the University of Greenwich in the United Kingdom is in no way associated with this institution.
We do have operations in Australia and have already experienced difficulties there because of confusion between the two institutions. It is important that students at home and abroad should have proper access to information. All of us are the poorer if there is any confusion.
Vice-chancellor University of Greenwich
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now