The consequences for universities in the wake of a Brexit, what the academic world is reading this summer, institutions criticised for not doing enough to widen access to university, and sub-cutaneous primates are all discussed in the latest Times Higher Education issue review.
Chris Havergal is joined by books editor Karen Shook, news editor Simon Baker and deputy news editor John Morgan.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now