The UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change recently released an urgent call to keep global warming below 1.5℃. As higher education becomes more globalised, how can universities ensure that internationalisation doesn’t contribute to rising global temperatures? And should environmental sustainability studies be part of the general curriculum?
Sara Custer speaks with Marianne Mensah, international executive director at Université Côte d’Azur and Ailsa Lamont founder of Pomegranate Global.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now