Academics at York St John University are helping researchers at the University of Bahrain become better teachers. York St John lecturers have been flying to Bahrain three times a year to deliver teaching workshops, backed up by distance and online learning. As a result, the first cohort of Bahrain researchers has been awarded the Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice, accredited by the Higher Education Academy.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now