Brussels, 01 Apr 2004
The sixth IEEE workshop on mobile computing systems and applications (WMCSA 2004) will take place on 2 and 3 December in the Lake District, UK, and the organisers have announced an open call for papers for the event.
Submissions are invited that concentrate primarily on applications, systems and environments, however, papers on lower level technologies are also welcome if they focus on how the technology is being used or integrated into a system or application.
The following topics are of particular interest:
- operating system and distributed systems support for mobile and pervasive computing;
- novel applications and environments for mobile and pervasive computing;
- coordination, aggregation, and spontaneous interaction of devices and applications;
- security and privacy in mobile and pervasive systems;
- management, ease of use, availability and complexity in mobile and pervasive systems;
- other challenges unique to or exacerbated by mobility and pervasive computing.
For further information, please consult the following web address: