Students at Warwick University are well fed, according to the judges of the British University Chefs' Challenge 2000. Warwick took the gold medal for the fourth time in seven years of the competition. It won against ten teams of three university chefs who were given 105 minutes to rustle up a three-course meal for four. Second prize went to Sheffield University and third to Keele University.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now