Ulster publishes results of bullying survey
Four out of ten Northern Ireland primary schoolchildren have been victims of bullies, compared to 30 per cent in England and the Republic of Ireland and just 9 per cent in Norway, according to Ulster University researchers. Their survey found 25 per cent of children admitting to bullying another pupil.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now