The increasing recognition that regular exercise is crucial for health and wellbeing is being supported by a new MSc course that ranges from leadership in promoting public health to the psychology of physical activity. The Health Promotion Agency for Northern Ireland is backing the University of Ulster programme, which will begin in September.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now