A research agreement that will see collaborations in nanoscience, technology and engineering has been signed between the University of Leeds and the King Saud University in Saudi Arabia. This collaboration will develop joint PhD projects, funded research and enterprise activities. It is to be run by the NanoManufacturing Institute at Leeds, and joint projects are due to start in the next two months.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now