Richard Rockefeller, a practising doctor and great-grandson of the industrialist John D. Rockefeller, has opened the £3 million Paul O'Gorman Leukaemia Research Centre at the University of Glasgow. Dr Rockefeller, who has chronic myelogenous leukaemia that is controlled by recently developed drug treatments, is one of more than 1,800 donors and supporters of the centre.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now