Historic Scotland, an executive agency of the Scottish Government that safeguards sites across the country, has signed a partnership agreement with a university to offer access to heritage sites and archives for adult learners. The deal, brokered between Historic Scotland and the University of Dundee, will allow students enrolled on the university's continuing education courses to access all resources managed by the organisation. Educational visits will also be organised for the adult learners.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now