A new veterinary clinic was launched this month at the University of Bristol. Bristol is the first university to run its clinical services through a wholly-owned subsidiary company, Langford Veterinary Services. Lynne Hill, chief executive of the new company, said: "No other UK university has put all of its facilities into a subsidiary company like this."
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now