Plans have been launched by the University of Bradford in conjunction with Bradford College to create a £750 million "learning quarter" in the city, including new student accommodation, shops, public spaces and possibly a science park. The project would be undertaken in partnership with private investors. Proponents say that it would create a "thriving ecological and academic neighbourhood in the city centre".
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now