A new clinic for the treatment of sports and spinal injuries has been opened at the University of Bolton. The centre, which specialises in musculoskeletal injuries, sports science and massage, is run by the university's sports rehabilitation department at its Deane campus. As well as serving as a training facility for students, the clinic will provide services to university staff and to members of the wider community.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now