Ulster University this week unveiled plans to almost treble student numbers on its Magee campus in Londonderry. In the past 20 years the university has increased the numbers on the campus by more than 700 per cent to 3,800. It has plans to expand further to accommodate 10,000 students, with a new postgraduate medical school and an institute for professional legal training, among other developments.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now