Ulster University and the Ulster-Scots Agency have this week opened the world's first institute of Ulster-Scots studies.
John Wilson, dean of UU's faculty of social and health sciences and education, is director of the centre, which is based at UU's Magee campus and backed by £300,000 funding.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now