Brussels, 20 October 2006
The UK e-ID Card meeting (hosted by the UK DTI, and organised by eema on 15 November) will explore the progress and future plans for the country's proposed national e-ID card, including the introduction of a national register.
The meeting will provide a neutral forum to discuss the latest progress of the scheme and future plans with government representatives and industry experts, focusing on:
- Current situation and future plans
- Key government initiatives
- The UK National Identity Register
- Identity assurance in the UK
- Leveraging identities from the UK Passport Service for commercial applications
- Federating identity to realise the potential between government and business.
The meeting is FREE to attend for eema members, €30 for British Computer Society members and €200 for all other delegates.