Meanwhile, Sheffield Hallam University is keen to raise the fitness of its less sporty staff. To improve wellbeing and motivation, the health and wellbeing faculty is introducing a "jolly little fellow called BoB" (for Benefits of Balance), who pops up on staff computer screens with helpful words of advice and the possibility of free fruit.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now