The annual THE Leadership and Management Awards, with more than a dozen categories ranging from finance to student services, celebrate the work of university managers and administrators across the UK.
Entries close on Wednesday 25 February, and the ceremony takes place on 18 June at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London.
The University of East Anglia scooped the top prize of Outstanding Leadership and Management Team last year in an event attended by hundreds of people.
UEA was praised by the judges for its “commitment to improving teaching as well as world-class research…and a focus on boosting staff-to-student ratios”.
The University of Sheffield picked up two awards, winning in both the Outstanding Departmental Administration Team and Outstanding Library Team categories.
The University of Cumbria also won two awards as it was honoured for its Outstanding Finance Team and Outstanding Student Services Team.
A list of this year’s categories, including three new ones - Outstanding Development/Alumni Relations Team, Digital Innovation of the Year and Outstanding Administrative Services Team – are below.
Times Higher Education Leadership and Management Awards 2015 categories
- Outstanding Estates Team
- Outstanding Development/Alumni Relations Team
- Outstanding Marketing/Communications Team
- Digital Innovation of the Year
- Outstanding Student Services Team
- Outstanding Human Resources Team
- Outstanding Library Team
- Knowledge Exchange/Transfer Initiative of the Year
- Outstanding Finance Team
- Outstanding Procurement Team
- Outstanding Administrative Services Team
- Outstanding Departmental Administration Team
- Outstanding Student Admissions Team
- Outstanding International Strategy
- Outstanding Leadership and Management Team
- Outstanding Strategic Planning Team