Following the recent update on how many students it takes to change a light bulb comes evidence that some don't undertake such tasks. Students at the University of Bristol last week issued a press statement that complained of a lack of maintenance at a privately run halls of residence and added: "It took over four months for a light bulb to be changed."
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now