Brussels, 02 Feb 2005
The European University Association (EUA) is organising a convention on 'an action agenda for the future: strong universities for Europe' to be held in Glasgow, the UK, from 31 March to 2 April.
EUA's convention in Glasgow will provide a unique forum for Europe's universities, other higher education institutions and partners to discuss, at the halfway point to 2010, the increasingly important role of institutions and students in implementing the Bologna Process reforms and in making the knowledge society a reality for Europe's citizens.
The convention conclusions will provide the input for the Glasgow Declaration - a strong, united message from the higher education community - to be presented to European education ministers on 19 May 2005 at the next meeting of the Bologna Process in Bergen, Norway.
For more information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now