Postgraduate engineering students at De Montfort University will be eligible for sponsorship packages worth Pounds 16,000 as part of an attempt to tackle the worldwide shortage of engineers.
Some students on the part-time, one-year masters degree in rapid product development will get funding to cover the cost of taking time out of their careers.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now