Campaign’s Scientific Advisory Board will consider applications for small pilot grants to allow established scientists to investigate and develop new ideas in the field of breast cancer research. Scientific innovation forms the framework for all Campaign’s research; small pilot grants therefore will be awarded if it can be clearly identified that support is for a new direction of research for researchers to test hypotheses for up to a year to provide sufficient data for a full application to Breast Cancer Campaign.
Address: Breast Cancer Campaign
110, Clifton Street
Telephone: 020 7749 3700
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now