The Scottish Higher Education Funding Council is giving about Pounds 750,000 extra to subjects rated excellent for teaching. Glasgow University gets Pounds 185,000 for European languages, psychology and social policy; and Strathclyde University Pounds 152,000 for European languages and pharmacy. Winners are dietetics/nutrition at Queen Margaret College and Robert Gordon University; European languages at Aberdeen and St Andrews and physiotherapy at Glasgow Caledonian and QMC.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now