EPSRC invites outline proposals from UK universities for the third round of Science and Innovation Awards. These awards are made to establish new research groups in strategic areas to ensure future research leadership in the UK. The EPSRC anticipates making a minimum of five awards in 2007.
Target areas for this call are: chemical engineering at the life sciences interface, physical organic chemistry, quantum coherence, renewable energy, and mathematical analysis.
Contact: Philipa Hemmings
Address: The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council Polaris House
North Star Avenue
Telephone: 01793 444378
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now