Two senior research fellows from Manchester Metropolitan University have been made compulsorily redundant after 25 years.
Officals of lecturers' union Natfhe in the north of England are also involved in discussions with senior managers at Huddersfield University, after two redundancies were announced in the geography division.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now