The Department of Health's Policy Research Programme, in conjunction with the British Heart Foundation, invites outline proposals for research to improve the diagnosis, treatment and care of people with heart failure.
Consideration will be given to any research which addresses the overall policy aim of improving the quality and accessibility of services and reducing inequalities in current service provision for people with heart failure.
Contact: Mr Deepak Sharad
Address: Department of Health
Research, Analysis & Information Directorate
Room 402A, Skipton House, 80 London Road, London SE1 6LH
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now