The NNPDF has funds for projects that directly investigate Niemann-Pick Disease (NPD).
Pilot Studies of up to $50,000 per year are funded for one year for researchers who are new to the NPD field or established NPD investigators who wish to test an innovative idea.
Research Grants of up to $100,000 per year are funded for two years to investigators who are studying either basic mechanisms or treatment approaches of direct relevance to NPD.
Applications are accepted from US and non-US scientists.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now