Brussels, 17 May 2004
The third recombinant protein production meeting will be held in Tavira, Portugal, from 11 to 14 November.
The aim of the event will be to evaluate and compare the technological options available for recombinant protein production, and to provide a framework to identify bottlenecks in the pipeline from gene to protein production for different hosts.
Topics will include:
- regulation of cell growth and product formation;
- pathways and modulations of folding and secretion;
- post translational modifications;
- cell and metabolic engineering for new and improved protein production;
- impact of process technology on cell physiology;
- increasing throughput and efficiency-tools for protein screening and production.
For more information, please visit: