Brussels, 26 Jun 2003
A European conference on quantitative microbiology reference materials for water and food will take pace on 20 and 21 October in Lille, France.
The two day conference will present the latest developments in research and technology related to the production, certification, safety, transport, and global use of quantitative microbiology reference materials for water and food.
Some of the research related topics include:
- development of mixed strains pastilles for drinking and recreational waters;
- development of lenticules for water and food;
- research perspectives and needs for reference materials for food microbiology.
The event is being organised by the EU funded MICROCRM project consortium and the Pasteur institute of Lille, in association with the Dutch national institute for public health and environment (RIVM), the UK health protection agency, the European institute for reference materials and measurements (IRMM), and representatives from testing laboratories and Industry.
For further information, please visit the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now