Action Medical Research is supporting research into a wide range of medical conditions, with the exception of cancer, cardiovascular and HIV/AIDS research. Project grants are available for up to three years to those in tenured positions in a university or hospital. The average award we make is in the region of £110,000 and grants above £200,000 would be rarely given.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now