Brussels, 12 May 2004
Nominations are now open for the 'f-cell Award', which recognises innovative fuel cell technology with a potential for practical application.
The competition, run by the Stuttgart Region's Economic Development Corporation, the Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Environment and Transport and the DaimlerChrysler Corporation, is open to companies, scientific organisations and individuals.
The winner of the 'f-cell Award Gold' will receive 15,000 euro, while the total prize money will amount to 30,000 euro.
Prizes will be awarded at the f-cell conference, to take place in Stuttgart on and 28 September, which will be complemented by an excursion on 29 September.
For further information on the f-cell award, please consult the following web address:
For further information on the conference, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now