The creation of a new international business centre for Londonderry, based at Ulster's Magee College campus, was announced by Northern Ireland MP and MEP John Hume, leader of the Social Democratic and Labour Party, who this week received an honorary doctorate from Ulster University in recognition of his commitment to peace in the province. The centre will host an international business conference in autumn 1999.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now