The British Association Media Fellowships are intended to create a greater awareness and understanding of the workings of the media among practising scientists, social scientists and engineers.
The fellowships provide placements working with a national press, broadcast or internet journalist. During placements of between 3 and 8 weeks fellows learn to work within the conditions and constraints of the media to produce accurate and well informed pieces about developments in science.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now