A business school in India has established links with a London university that will allow staff and student exchanges and new academic collaborations. The partnership between the Institute of Management Technology in Ghaziabad and London Metropolitan University's Business School will offer joint programmes under the auspices of the All India Council for Technical Education in India. London Metropolitan has over 500 students from India.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now