A deal between Lancaster University and an Indian education trust will see the former's degrees offered at an "education city" development near New Delhi. Lancaster has signed the deal with GD Goenka Educational Trust, which operates the 60-acre site. It already offers qualifications such as the International Baccalaureate, but from August the development will provide Lancaster's undergraduate programmes in economics, business studies and computing, among others. From 2010, the university's MBA programme will also be available.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now