Instant feedback technology that allows people to express their views via public terminals and mobile phones has won praise from the universities and science minister. David Willetts said Voice Your View technology, a project led by Lancaster University, provided "an incredibly fresh way" to harness feedback on local issues. The minister was among an audience of MPs, peers and business people at an exhibition, Science in the New Parliament, hosted by the Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology in collaboration with Research Councils UK.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now