* Kingston University student Julie-Ann Davies, a supporter of renegade M15 officer David Shayler who was questioned over an alleged breach of the Official Secrets Act, has been released on police bail.
Her room in the halls of residence was searched and her computer seized. Ms Davies, 35, is a part-time television researcher.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now