The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation (Hewlett) and the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) have formed a strategic partnership to provide a new joint funding scheme. The scheme aims to enhance the quality and impact of social science research addressing the key international development issue of how population dynamics and reproductive health outcomes impact economic growth and poverty reduction. This joint scheme has a total budget of £2 million over four years.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now