Brussels, 05 Apr 2004
Enterprise Ireland and the European Federation of Biotechnology are to hold a series of workshops on 'Getting to grips with FP6 (the Sixth Framework Programme)'. The workshops will take place on the last Wednesday of every month in 2004 in Dublin, Ireland.
The events are aimed primarily at small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), but will also be of value to academic researchers.
A key aspect of the workshop is the opportunities offered by FP6 in the context of the life sciences, and the potential for each participant.
The workshops will focus on:
- how to approach writing a competitive FP6 proposal in a time effective way;
- understanding of areas such as project planning, proposal costing, intellectual property and contract issues;
- how the European Commission works;
- sourcing FP6 information efficiently;
- networking and discussing specific questions.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +353 1 808 48