Brussels, 24 May 2004
The European Federation of Medicinal chemistry is organising its annual international symposium on medicinal chemistry, to take place in Copenhagen in Denmark, and Malmo in Sweden, from 15 to 19 August.
Topics will include:
- natural toxins as leads;
- dementia and memory;
- cancer: new targets;
- drug discovery: new strategies;
- advances in cardiovascular therapy;
- chemical diversity and library design;
- oligosaccharides as therapeutics;
- molecular docking, scoring and virtual screening;
- diabetes: new aspects;
- neurodegenerative disorders;
- sleep disorders: new targets;
- obesity disorders.
For further information, please visit: