The MRC Trial Grant scheme aims to provide support for clinical trials to provide high quality evidence on the comparative efficacy and effectiveness of interventions in medicine and health services. The focus of the MRC's support is primarily on trials that:
- Break new ground in terms of research questions or methodologies.
- Add significantly to our understanding of biological or behavioural mechanisms and processes in human health and health care.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now